- our personal relation with Jesus Christ
- daily community prayer
- celebration of sacraments, in a particular way daily Eucharist as well as Eucharistic adoration. The gift of Jesus in the Eucharist is the central Mystery of the Church. An intensive Eucharistic life is the main characteristic of our Congregation.
- meditation of the life of Jesus and of the Holy Scripture
- unshakable confidence in the divine Province
- life of Saint Joseph
- life-witness of our Founder and of our first sisters
- guidelines of Catholic Church
Drawing from these sources, we search to fulfil in a best manner the mission that God entrusted to us.